Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation By Yogendra Bangar
Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation Yogendra Bangar
The distinguishing features of this Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation By Yogendra Bangar are:
- Summary of the important provisions of the Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation, under the heading “Summarized Points for Revision”;
- Coverage of past 25 years of questions.
- Chapter-wise arrangement of questions.
- Topic & section-wise arrangement of questions in each Chapter.
- Flow Charts, Tables, and Diagrams for Easy understanding and for Quick Recap of Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation.
- Suggested answers as per the law as amended by Finance (No.2) Act, 2019 applicable for Assessment Year 2020-21 ;
- For ideal examination-oriented preparation, marks allotted to the question have been specified along with the past examination questions.
- Solved Paper CA Final Nov. 2019 (New Scheme)
Subject Index of Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation By Yogendra Bangar:
Aadhya Prakashan DIRECT TAX LAWS
- Basic Concepts
- Residential Status
- Income from House Property
- Profits and Gains of Business or Profession
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- The income of other persons included in Assessee s Total Income
- Aggregation of Income and Set-off or Carry Forward of Loss
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Assessment of Various Entities (Individuals, HUF, Firms/LLP, AOP/BOI, Co?operative Societies, Securitisation Trusts, VVC/VCF, Business Trusts & AIF)
- Incomes Exempt from Tax
- Assessment of Trusts
- Assessment of Companies
- Tonnage Tax Scheme
- Income Tax Authorities
- Procedure for Assessment
- Liability in Special Cases
- Tax Deduction and Tax Collection at Source
- Advance Tax, Recovery, Interest, and Refunds
- Settlement of Cases
- Appeals and Revision
- Miscellaneous Provisions and Penalties & Prosecution
- Tax Planning, Tax Evasion, and Tax Avoidance
Aadhya Prakashan INTERNATIONAL TAXATION
- Assessment of Non-Resident
- Double Taxation Relief
- Transfer Pricing and Other Anti-Avoidance Measures
- Advance Ruling, Equalisation Levy and GAAR
- Overview of Model Tax Conventions, Application, and Interpretation of Tax Treaties and Fundamentals of BEPS [**]
** Chapter: 29 is not applicable for CA Final (Old) Course Students.
About the Author
President Award holder of the IC51
Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination
Faculty Member ICA and CMA Institute in Jaipur
Presently conducting Classes for Professional Courses
Author of various books at UG, PG, and professional levels
Contributing articles to leading magazines and newspapers
Author of various books at UG, PG, and professional levels.
Faculty in Business and Corporate Laws.
Consultant in Direct and Indirect Taxation.
A prolific author and contemporary writer of articles in leading magazines and newspapers
Follow us on FACEBOOK for more updates on Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation By Yogendra Bangar