The Bar Council of India (BCI) has Notified that for AIBE (All India Bar Exam) – No Books, Notes, or Study Material will be allowed in Exam Hall, Candidates can carry Only Bare Acts Without Notes.
- A critical commentary covering emerging issues as well as legislative developments
- Focuses on both legislative and judicial developments
- Contains critical appraisal of judgments of Supreme Court and various High Courts
- Extensively updated and revised since the last publication
Unlocking the Secrets of Financial Accounting & Investigation
The Highlights of this New Professional Book include
- Complete coverage of Faceless Assessment Scheme
- Inclusion of Tax Payers Charter as Introduced by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India
- Detailed discussion of provisions of Income Tax Act relating to,
- Assessments, Search, and other relevant topics.
- Separate topic on Penalty Proceedings as per Income Tax Act
Young Global’s GST Law Analysis & Procedures (2 Volumes) by Chitresh Gupta
Based on IFRS Official Pronouncements | As Amended by Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules 2020 (w.e.f. 24-07-2020)
Special Features of this Book
- A Handbook on Conceptual Learning on Indirect Tax Laws (GST & Customs), Old and New Syllabus for CA Final / CS Final By CA. Yashvant Mangal. Applicable for May. 2021 Exam
Special Features of this book:-
– Amended up to 31.10.2020
– Every topic with its complete analysis and interpretation.
– Easy understanding through soft language
– Solved analytical illustration as per current amended law
– 100% Coverage with conceptual clarity
– Covers relevant case laws and analysis
– Past CA final exam papers with amended solutions