CA Final Information Systems Control And Audit (ISCA) Manish Valechha
CA Final Information Systems Control And Audit | CA Final Information Systems Control Audit (ISCA) Manish Valechha
Key Features of the CA Final Information Systems Control And Audit
- A Comprehensive textbook on ISCA especially designed for CA Final May 2020 Examination.
- Memory Code (Mnemonic) based – To facilitate quick grasp over the subject. The term is used herein its broadest possible sense. Based on students’ suggestions names are also included as Memory Codes.
- Full-Color Edition – To highlight the most noticeable and important points to speed up effective revision at the 11th ?hour.
- Step-wise Bifurcation of Lengthy Chapters into smaller sections to make learning more easier.
- Illustrative Anecdotes and Asides – To enliven the study of ISCA – They ADD realism And interest and bring the real world into the textbook treatment of ISCA.
- Tutorial Notes – To make the text user-friendly and provide everything you need Without outside help.
- The entire Subject has been dealt with in a ” Self-Study Style ” which encourages students to learn on their own.
- Rich and Lucid Examples – To illustrate and clarify complex topics.
- Fully Analyzed and simplified Text – To understand the concepts in just one reading.
- All-Inclusive wide range of Diagrams and Charts – For more clarity and better marks oriented presentation.
Contents of CA Final Information Systems Control And Audit
- A Pre-reading writing
- Governance & Management of Information Systems
- Information Systems [IS) Concepts
- Protection of Information Systems
- BCM. BCP and DRP
- Acquisition. Development & Implementation of IS
- Auditing of Information systems
- IT Regulatory Issues
- Emerging Technologies
About the Author & Publisher (Information Systems Control And Audit)
Manish M. Valechha is a famous author for CA Final Students Edition Books on ISCA. He has published the present edition of the book under his own firm Valechha Educational. His Experienced Associate with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry. Skilled in Options, Quantitative Finance, Time Series Analysis, and Capital Markets. Strong professional with a B.E. (Hons.) from Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
There are no reviews yet.