Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws Old Syllabus By Munish Bhandari Applicable for May 2021 Exam
Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari
CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari
Highlights Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari
- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in the CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws (Old Syllabus).
- As per Modified Syllabus Vide ICAI’s Announcement Dates 15th July 2020
- Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019 and all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Incorporates numerous amendments made in the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Most of the Topics in this book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings, and simplified language would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’, and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red color, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problems asked in Past Exams.
- To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given, including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from an examination point of view have been eliminated.
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of November 2019 CA (Final) Examination (Old Syllabus).
- This Handbook has been designed only for revision purposes. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword’s A Textbook on Corporate and Allied Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari.
- This Book is updated up to 31st October 2020 and is meant for May 2021 Exams (New Syllabus).
CONTENT of Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari:-
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 arid the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules, 1957
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
- The Insurance Act, 1938
- The Competition Act, 2002
- Interpretation of Statutes
About the Author (Book: Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari)
CA Munish Bhandari is a first-class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favourites’ among the Students.
The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi for the last 12 years.
The knowledge, teaching experience, and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari help the students in developing a thorough understanding of the law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including the Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts, and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations. He explains the ‘why’ of the legal provisions, which helps the students to develop the logic and concepts rather than cramming.
Follow Us On Facebook
Tags: Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari, Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari, Bestword CA Final A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari
There are no reviews yet.