Special Features of this Book
- A Handbook on Conceptual Learning on Indirect Tax Laws (GST & Customs), Old and New Syllabus for CA Final / CS Final By CA. Yashvant Mangal. Applicable for Nov 2023 Exam
Special Features of this book:-
– Amended up to 30.4.2023
– Every topic with its complete analysis and interpretation.
– Easy understanding through soft language
– Solved analytical illustration as per current amended law
– 100% Coverage with conceptual clarity
– Covers relevant case laws and analysis
– Past CA final exam papers with amended solutions
Special Features Of Our Summary book
- Updated With All Amendments up to 30 April 2023
- Entire IDT (GST + Customs) Revision Colorful Book
- Includes tables, Flow chart, and diagrams for easy understandability
- Covering GST Sections & Rule Numbers Referencer
- Book in 1 Volume Only
Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation By Yogendra Bangar Summary:
- Coverage of past 25 years of questions.
- Chapter-wise arrangement of questions.
- Topic & section-wise Arrangement of questions in each Chapter
The book incorporates the following :
- Amendments made by Finance (No. 2) Act, 2019 applicable for Assessment Year 2020-21
- All the latest developments in the Indirect Tax Laws, including latest Circulars and Notifications up to June 9th, 2020
- Yogendra Bangar IDT & DT Combo | DT IDT Combo (Aadhya Prakashan Combo CA Final Comprehensive Guide to Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Laws)