CA Foundation Business Mathematics | Padhuka Easy Guide Business Maths And Logical Reasoning & Statistics
ca foundation business mathematics | Padhuka Easy Guide Business Maths And Logical Reasoning & Statistics
BUSINESS MATHS AND LOGICAL REASONING & STATISTICS subject in CA Foundation covers a Specified set of topics from Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics. The Student is expected to gain Control in handling mathematical concepts, formulae and making calculations as required in each topic In the CA Foundation Examination, the student is required to give answers to questions that are on a Multiple Choice I Objective Type basis. Hence, the focus of learning is
(a) know and remember the principles, concepts, formulae and procedures in Subject,
(b) read the question quickly in the exam and comprehend the same,
(c) make calculations as required, and
(d) arrive at the correct choice as the answer
The key issue is to handle the exam questions in a rapid, efficient and effective manner. It is to be noted that Students are preparing for the Professional Exams and hence, all topics I subjects should be given equal Importance This Book has been prepared with a view to communicate the formulae, principles, concepts and procedures in Mathematics, Logical Reasoning ability and Statistics, and to help the Student to meet the professional Examination requirements.
?With an exhaustive coverage of all that is relevant and required for the examination, any sincere follower of this Book will be able to comfortably clear the exams with distinction
Special features of this book include
- Full Coverage of Examination Syllabus.
- A Lucid presentation of all relevant concepts, with Supportive Derivations, Graphs and Diagrams wherever required
- About 400 illustrations, illustrating the working procedures for various problem types
- About 3600 Objective Type Questions and Answers, to help the student test his knowledge in the various segments, in examination simulated conditions.
- Additional Questions” which is a mixture of the various question types has been provided at the’ end of the Chapter. The same may be attempted by the students as a revision, after attempting the MCQ segment.
- Ratio, Proportion, Indices and Logarithms
- Time Value of Money
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic & Geometric Progressions
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Logical Reasoning
- Statistical Description of Data ‘
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Theoretical Distributions
- Time Series Analysis
- Index Numbers
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals.
Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman – Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI – 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) – It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.
|BOOK AUTHOR||G Sekar|
|EDITION||12th Edition 2020|
Tags: ca foundation business mathematics, ca foundation business mathematics, ca foundation business mathematics, ca foundation business mathematics, ca foundation business mathematics