Munish Bhandari CA Final Books – Corporate Allied Laws By Munish Bhandari November 2021 Exam
Munish Bhandari CA Final Corporate Allied Laws Munish Bhandari November 2021 Exam
Highlights of Munish Bhandari CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws:
- The use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point “but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy, and interesting.
- The relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated in relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject, and understand it well.
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- Self-created examples and illustrations and advanced Practical Problems have been included in various chapters so as to explain the intricate provisions of law.
- Incorporates Bird’s eye view of every chapter (at the beginning of every chapter), including the sections, rules, regulations, and forms covered in such chapter.
- For the very first time, all the time limits, monetary limits, keywords, and important points have been highlighted by using the red color, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- Incorporates numerous amendments made in the Companies Act, 2013 and the prescribed Rules, the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, etc.
More highlights of Munish Bhandari CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws Book:
- The Book contains more than 400 Theoretical Questions and 650 Practical Problems (with detailed answers).
- More than 90% of the Questions covered in ICAI Study Material, Suggested Answers, Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers (RTPs), Mock Test Papers, Questions for Practice, etc. have been covered in this book.
- A large number of Practical Problems asked in CS Examinations have been incorporated.
- The Book incorporates a ‘Ready Reckoner’ consisting of 23 Appendices containing useful and handy Tables.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of November 2019 CA (Final) Examination (Old Syllabus), along with answers.
- Includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA Final
- The Book includes all the Amendments, Rules Regulations, Notifications, etc. relevant for Nov. 2020 Exams
- The Book has been written as per the Latest Syllabus prescribed by ICAI. All such topics/sections as having been excluded vide ICAIs Announcements dated 3rd July 2019, and 15th July 2020 have been eliminated from the Book.
- This Book is updated up to 30th April 2020 and is meant for November 2020 Exams (Old Syllabus).
Contents of Munish Bhandari CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry, and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements, and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 20 13
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
More Content About Munish Bhandari CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws:
- Audit and Auditors
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992,
- The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
- The Insurance Act, 1938
- The Competition Act, 2002
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Appendices (Ready Reckoner)
About the Author (Munish Bhandari CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws)
CA Munish Bhandari is graduated from Delhi University. He has passed both the Groups of CA intermediate and CA Final Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. Munish Bhandari CA Final Corporate and Allied Laws & other Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favourites’ among all the Students. The Handbook and the Question and the Answer Book is written by him and is the best-sellers since the launch. CA Munish Bhandari has been in teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi for the last 12 years.
The knowledge of teaching experience and the expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps manny students in developing a thorough understanding of the law and excel and not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a WorkBook for the students attending his classes.
Follow Us On Facebook