Munish Bhandari Handbook – Bestword’s A Handbook on Corporate and Economic Laws CA Final New Syllabus By Munish Bhandari Applicable for November 2020 Exam
Highlights (Munish Bhandari Handbook – bestword’s corporate and economic laws):
- Munish Bhandari Handbook has been specially designed for the students that are appearing in the CA Final Examination of ICAI. This book has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (New Syllabus)(Munish Bhandari Handbook).
- All such topics & sections as having been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 22nd July 2019, and 15th July 2020 have been eliminated from the Munish Bhandari Handbook.
- The simplified language used in this book would make the study interesting and simple.
- All the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, and all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- It has numerous amendments made in the SEBI Act, 1992, the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 and the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Most of the Topics in (Munish Bhandari Handbook – Bestword’s A Handbook on Corporate and Economic Laws) have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
More Munish Bhandari Handbook | Bestword’s Corporate and Economic Laws Highlights:
- Graphic and Tabular presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings, and simple language will help you in understanding and learning.
- The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’, and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red color, which will help in quick reading, quick revision, and better understanding.
- Munish Bhandari Handbook has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problems asked in Previous Exams. ▪ To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given, including points rather than detailed discussion, and some of the topics which are not important from the examination point of view have been eliminated.
- Munish Bhandari Handbook | Bestword’s Corporate and Economic Laws include a ‘Trend’ showing the distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of November 2019 CA Final Examination (New Syllabus).
- Munish Bhandari Handbook has been designed only for revision purposes. For the detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws, and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword’s A Textbook on Corporate and Economic Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari.
- This Edition includes all the relevant Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications, and Circulars relevant for November 2020 Exams (New Syllabus).
Contents of Munish Bhandari Handbook | Bestword’s Corporate and Economic Laws
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act. 2013
More Content About Munish Bhandari Handbook | Bestword’s Corporate and Economic Laws:
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
- the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- The Securities Contracts! Regulation) Act, 1956 and the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules 1957
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. 2016
Follow Us On Facebook