economic laws ca final | Padhukas Students Handbook Corporate Economic Law G. Sekar
Padhukas Students Handbook Corporate Economic Law G. Sekar
This Book will be a Single Point Referencer for Students’ requirements to learn the subject effectively and perform well in Professional Exams, Effective Reading of 3-4 times, and Periodic Revisions are required to obtain good control over the subject and concepts, and this should be achieved over the period of preparation for the Professional Exams This Edition of the Book “Students’ Handbook on Corporate & Economic law” for CA Final New Syllabus, comes with the following features
- This Edition of the Book “Students’ Handbook on Corporate Economic Law” for CA Final New Syllabus, comes with the following features
- Companies Act, 2013: Full Coverage of relevant Notified Sections of the Companies Act, 2013 as per ICAI New Syllabus, along with relevant Rules, Practical Questions, Illustrations and Theory Questions for Revision covering all Past Exam Questions and RTPs
- Other Law: Other Law, including FEMA, FCRA, SARFAESI, PMLA, IBC 2016, SCRA 1956, SEBI Act, SEBI (LODR) 2015 and Arbitration and Conciliation Act, are covered exclusively to facilitate students- as per the scope of the Syllabus
- Latest Amendments: All Latest Case Law, MCA Circulars and Notifications relevant for examinations are incorporated. Further, for Additional Reading Material/Latest Case Law / Notifications / Circulars relevant for the examination is also available for download in shrigurukripa.com
- Diagrams and Charts: Diagrams and Charts have been incorporated for better understanding of principles and concepts
- Question Bank: Around 1,200 Questions (including 750+ Practical Questions) are given for test of knowledge on the understanding of the various principles of law
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview is presented at the beginning of each Chapter, as a highlight of the structure of discussion and for easy navigation of topics
Highlights of this Book
- Full Coverage as per ICAI New Syllabus.
- Complete Discussion of Act and applicable Rules.
- Lucid Structure, for easy understanding and revision.
- Use of Tables and Flowcharts for easy memory.
- Chapter Overview for easy navigation.
- Additional Practical Questions with Answers for Conceptual Clarity
- Scenario Based Questions for Practice.
- Questions for Revision in each Chapter.
- Coverage of Past Main Exams and RTPs
- Companies Act, 2013 Introduction
- Board of Directors
- Board Meetings and Committees
- Powers of the Board
- Powers of the Board .- Special Aspects
- Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry, Investigation
- Compromise, Arrangements, Amalgamations & Reconstruction
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Producer Companies
- Foreign Company and Other Companies
- Miscellaneous Provisions under COA 2013
- NCL T, NCLAT and Secretarial Practice
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 20 I 0
- Securities Contract Regulations Act, 1956
- Securities Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- SEBI (issue of Capital and Disclosure Regulations), 2009
- SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets & Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
About the Author:
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman – Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI – 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) – It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.
|BOOKAUTHOR||B. Saravana Prasath, G Sekar|
|EDITION||5th Edition 2020|
Tags: economic laws ca final, economic laws ca final, economic laws ca final, economic laws ca final, economic laws ca final, economic laws ca final, economic laws ca final