Padhuka CA Foundation | Commercial Padhuka Business Economics Business Commercial Knowledge
Commercial Padhuka Business Economics Business Commercial Knowledge
Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge Paper of the CA Foundation Course Requires the Student to be well versed in the principles of Micro-Economic Theory, from the Perspective of Business Firms and also to be equipped with the concepts relating to Business and Commercial Knowledge The knowledge acquired at the CA Foundation Course Level in respect of the above Statutes will , Support the Students to a great extent in their Inter and Final Level. The knowledge acquired in relation to Business Economics and Business Commercial Knowledge goes a long way in making a Student into a Financially Literate person, and thereby a complete Finance Professional, over the CA Course. This Book is aptly compiled for the Beginners covering every topic in-depth, yet making the learning easy Student’s most preferred Books for Self Study of CA Course Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge Paper of the CA Foundation
The following are the special features of this book
- Comprehensive Coverage: Statutes are covered in detail with adequate illustrations. Full Syllabus As prescribed by the ICAI is covered in organized Topics.
- Diagrams and Charts: Diagrams and Charts have been incorporated it)r better understanding of Principles and concepts
- MCQs for Practice is given at the end of each topic. In Business Economics Segment, some of The Past Exam Questions (of CPT) based on memory and Important Re visionary questions arc Marked with a Star
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview is presented at the beginning of each Chapter for easy navigation of topics
A – Business Economics
- Business Economics – Basic Concepts
- Utility Analysis And Consumer Behavior
- Demand Analysis
- Supply Analysis And Equilibrium Price
- Production Concepts
- Cost And Revenue Concepts
- Market Forms And Price-Output Determination
- Business Cycles
B – Business and Commercial Knowledge
- Basics Of Business & Commercial Knowledge
- Business Environment
- Role Of Government – In Policy And Business Facilitation
- Business Terminologies
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals.
Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman – Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI – 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) – It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA.
He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations. His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.
|EDITION||4th Edition 2020|
There are no reviews yet.