Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book | Taxmann Cracker Indirect Tax Laws CA Final V S Datey Mahesh Gour
Description of Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book:
This book is specially designed for students of CA Final, on the subject of ‘Indirect Tax Laws’. The unique feature of this book is incorporation of past examination question of CA Final examination, that are duly arranged chronologically, both ‘topic-wise’ as well as ‘category-wise’
The Present Publication is the 2nd Edition (updated till 31st October, 2020), authored by V.S. Datey, CA (Dr.) K.M. Bansal & CA (Dr.) Mahesh Prakash Chand Gour, for New/Old Syllabus, with the following noteworthy features:
Coverage of the book is as follows
- All Past Exam Questions
- The trend analysis (for both New/Old Syllabus) of past four examinations has been given, so that the students may be able to assess the relative importance of a particular topic and can plan his/her schedule accordingly.
- Questions from RTPs and MTPs of ICAI
- Chapter-wise marks distribution for past examinations has also been given,
- Chapter-wise comparison with Study Material of ICAI
- [Tabular Presentation] for easy learning
- The questions in this book have been modified in accordance with existing laws
- [Scientific Methodical Approach] is followed in case studies, which are asked in the examination papers, with due reference to relevant Case Laws
Contents of the book are as follows
Part – I (Goods and Services Tax)
- GST in India – An Introduction
- Supply under GST
- Charges of GST
- Exemptions of GST
- Place of Supply
- Time of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice, Credit/Debit Notes
- Accounts and Records & E-Way Bill
- Payment of Tax
- Job Work
- Electronic Commerce
- Assessment and Audit
- Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest
- Demands and Recovery
- Liability to Pay in Certain Cases
- Offences and Penalties
- Appeals and Revision
- Advance Ruling
- Miscellaneous Provisions
Part – II (Customs & Foreign Trade Policy)
- Levy of Exemptions from Customs Duty
- Types of Duty
- Classification of Imported and Exported Goods
- Valuation under the Customs Act, 1962
- Importation, Exportation and Transportation of Goods
- Duty Drawback
- Foreign Trade Policy
About the author
Mr. V S Datey (age 73) is B Tech (Hons), FCS, FCMA.
Mr. Datey worked for 27 years in corporate field at senior levels in leading listed companies like Kirloskar Tractors, Taparia Tools, as Company Secretary and General Manager (Finance), during 1966 to 1993.
He started his career as author on books relating to indirect taxes in 1993.
Presently, he is concentrating on writing books on topics relating to indirect taxes and corporate laws. All his books are published by Taxmann, New Delhi.
Mr Datey conducts training programmes on indirect tax related topics.
His books have been prescribed for professional examinations like CA, CS and ICMA and are also widely referred by professionals and departmental officers.
Mr. Datey is based in Pune, Maharashtra.
Website – http://www.dateyvs.com
(Dr.) K.M. Bansal is Associate Professor in the Department of Commerce,B.R. Ambedkar College, University of Delhi. He is a Gold Medalist from Shri Ram College of Commerce and University Rank Holder in M.Com. He has done M.Phil. (Accounting and Finance) from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi. He has been a Guide for students of M.Phil. He is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Dr. Bansal is holding a vast professional teaching experience of more than two decades. He is also associated with ICAI and ICSI as a visiting faculty. He has been a speaker at various conferences, seminars and workshops organized by ICAI.
Tags: Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book, Taxmann CA Final Cracker Indirect Tax Laws Book.