Bestword Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws | Bestword CA Inter Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws
Bestword Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws | Bestword CA Inter Handbook Corporate Laws Munish Bhandari
- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussionand Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting.
- Relevant background behind the legal provisionshas been incorporated at relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well.
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topicswould be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the Relevant Rules, Notifications and
- Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019 and all the relevant amendments made in the Rulesprescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- The Book contains more than 175 Theoretical Questions, 200 Practical problems and 600 Multiple Choice Questions with Answers and Reasons.
- The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’, ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted by making them bold and italics, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- Answers to Practical Problems asked in Past Examshave been given as per the law applicable for November, 2020
- Incorporates the Question Paper of November, 2019CA (Inter) Examination (New Syllabus).
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marksin past 10 CA (Inter) Examinations.
- Incorporates ‘Guidelines for preparing for exams and writing the exams’.
- This Edition incorporates all the modifications made in the Syllabus vide ICAI’s Announcement dated 22nd July, 2019 and 15th July, 2020.
- This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for November, 2020 Exams.
- This Book is updated upto 31st October, 2020 and is meant for May, 2021 Exams (Old Syllabus).
- Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental Thereto
- Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes, Deeds and Documents
About the author:-
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC)and CA (Final) have always been the Favourites among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format).
CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years. The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. ?He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations. He explains the why of the legal provisions, which helps the students to develop the logics and concepts rather than cramming.
Follow Us On Facebook
Tags: Bestword Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws, Bestword Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws, Bestword Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws, Bestword Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws, Bestword Munish Bhandari Handbook Corporate Laws