Salient Features of Commercial CA Final Advanced Auditing And Professional Ethics Question Bank By Abhishek Bansal:
- Strictly as per syllabus approved by ICAI
- Up to date amendments including the Companies Act, 2013.
- Coverage of Questions that appeared in past exams has been arranged to conceptual briefing.
- As per syllabus approved by ICAI
- Multiple Choice Questions from Module, RTP and Compilation of Suggested Answers issued by ICAI for better approach towards subjective knowledge
- Covers all chapters for OLD/NEW Syllabus
CA Final Law MCQ Book which had become irrelevant as a consequence of the exclusion of certain Sections / Topics by ICAI vide Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 3rd July 2019, 22nd July 2019, and 15th July 2020, have been eliminated from the Book. Contains more than 2,000 MCQs (with Answers and Reasons).
Arpita Tulsyan Law Book is a MULTI – COLOURED Book, which shall help you in distinguishing the Important Provision, Amendments, etc. easily. The Arpita Tulsyan Law Book is divided into Set of 4 Volumes: (2021)
Volume 1: Content Book of Company Law
Volume 2: Question Bank of Company Law
Volume 3: Content Book of Allied / Economic Law
Volume 4: Question Bank of Allied / Economic Law
Special Features Of Our Summary book
- Updated With All Amendments up to 31st Oct 2020
- Entire IDT (GST + Customs) revision in approx 200 Pages
- Includes tables, Flow chart, and diagrams for easy understandability
- Book in 1 Volume Only
Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation By Yogendra Bangar Summary:
- Coverage of past 25 years of questions.
- Chapter-wise arrangement of questions.
- Topic & section-wise Arrangement of questions in each Chapter
- Amendments made by Finance (No. 2) Act, 2019 applicable for Assessment Year 2020-21
- All the latest developments in the Indirect Tax Laws, including latest Circulars and Notifications up to June 9th, 2020
- Yogendra Bangar IDT & DT Combo | DT IDT Combo (Aadhya Prakashan Combo CA Final Comprehensive Guide to Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Laws)
Munish Bhandari Handbook (Bestword’s A Handbook on Corporate and Economic Laws) – All such topics/sections have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 22nd July 2019, and 15th July 2020have been eliminated from the Book.