Features of VDI Publications CA Final Indirect Tax Laws GST, Custom & FTP (2021)
This book incorporates the following –
- Finance (No.2) Act, 2019 & all Amendments up to 30th April 2020
- Summarized Points for Quick Revision
- Tables, Flow Chart and Diagrams for easy understanding & Quick Recap
- New & Unique 367 Illustrations (280 GST & 87 Customs & FTP)
- Past Exam Questions & ICAI Practice Question & RTP
Special Features Of Our Summary book
- Updated With All Amendments up to 31st Oct 2020
- Entire IDT (GST + Customs) revision in approx 200 Pages
- Includes tables, Flow chart, and diagrams for easy understandability
- Book in 1 Volume Only
- Single Handy Volume For Group II Subjects
- Full Coverage Of Ca Final Syllabus Applicable For Exam
- Lucid MCQs For Quick Understanding And Revision Of Concepts
Special Features of this Book
- A Handbook on Conceptual Learning on Indirect Tax Laws (GST & Customs), Old and New Syllabus for CA Final / CS Final By CA. Yashvant Mangal. Applicable for May. 2021 Exam
Special Features of this book:-
– Amended up to 31.10.2020
– Every topic with its complete analysis and interpretation.
– Easy understanding through soft language
– Solved analytical illustration as per current amended law
– 100% Coverage with conceptual clarity
– Covers relevant case laws and analysis
– Past CA final exam papers with amended solutions
Highlights of this Book
- Comprehensive Coverage of CA Final Syllabus.
- Concise Presentation of Indirect Taxes Provisions. ,.
- Optimal Use of Practical Problems to explain concepts.
- Tables, Flow Charts & Diagrams for clarity and easy memory.
- Grouping of relevant points related to a particular topic.
- Fast Track Referencer and Latest Updates for Quick Revision
Aadhya Prakashan Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation By Yogendra Bangar Summary:
- Coverage of past 25 years of questions.
- Chapter-wise arrangement of questions.
- Topic & section-wise Arrangement of questions in each Chapter